- Your shopping cart is empty!
Checkout Errors & Troubleshooting
The most common error message is:
This happens for two reasons:
1) Sometimes in the registration process, the ZIP code and State are put into the same field. Please check your address in the account page to make sure it is correct.
- Go to My Account > Address Book Entries to edit your address.
- Make sure that the ZIP/Postal Code field only has five (5) numbers and no spaces. Do not use the ZIP+4 code.
2) Currently there is an issue with our payment module and international orders - the module cannot process the State/Province information for addresses outside the US until we get this resolved, please use the workaround below:
- If you would like to place an order from outside of the US, enter the Institute's address as your shipping address and you will be able to proceed through the checkout page. The address is:
53 W Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604
On the payment page, use the institute's address as your billing address - because the payment module limits your choices for the "state/province" field, it isn't possible to enter international data. Don't worry, your payment will still go through as long as the credit card information, including the security code, is correct. If you have any issues with this work-around, please contact us.
Finally, you may have both of these issues. If you applied fix #2 above and are still getting this error message, go to My Account > Address Book Entries to edit your address. Make sure that the ZIP/Postal Code field only has numbers and no spaces.