- Your shopping cart is empty!
Caroline Stevens, PhD, NCPsyA. 1 hours 12 minutes. Audio Download. Topics: Anima/Animus, Self and Self-Psychology.
Animus as Servant to the Self
Taught by analysts and training candidates who draw on their clinical and theoretical work, this set presents a range of views on the animus question. With the current debate over the nature and content of gender, Jung’s concepts of the anima/animus are being re-examined and, in some cases, reformulated or even discarded as a means of conceptualizing psychological life. This lecture is part of the set Views of the Animus, which includes the following lectures:
- Jung's Concept of the Animus - Lucille Klein
- Animus Images in Dreams, Myths, and Fairytales - Lois Khan
- Female Authority: Stages of Animus Development - Florence Wiedemann and Polly Young-Eisendrath
- Animus as Servant to the Self - Caroline Stevens
- Animus: A Non-Gender Perspective - Cathy Rives
Caroline Stevens, PhD, NCPsyA has contributed chapters to The Chiron Clinical Series, Psyche’s Stories, vol. 2, Mirrors of the Self, and Same-Sex Love and the Path to Wholeness.
© 1989 Caroline Stevens.
Ⓟ 1989 CG Jung Institute of Chicago.
|Audio Format||1 MP3 File: 33MB|