- Your shopping cart is empty!
Various Speakers. 11 hours 26 minutes. Audio.
Topics: Archetypes, Gender & Sexuality, Individuation, Myth & Fairytale, Persona, Shadow, Typology.
- The Myth of the Shadow and the Shadow of Myth - Nathan Schwartz-Salant
- The Typological Counterculture: Introverted Feeling and its Allies - John Giannini
- The Vampire Archetype and Vampiric Relationships - Julie McAfee
- World Oppression and the Power of Transformation - John Van Eenwyk
- The Wounding Shadow of the Wounded Healer: Narcissism and Co-Dependency in the Helping Professions - Jean Shinoda Bolen
- Shadows on the Rock: Women, Violence, and the Church - Joan Chamberlain Engelsman
- Depth Psychology and Politics: Reflections on the Mythopoetic Men’s Movement - Andrew Samuels
- Shadow Issues in the Daughter's Father Complex - Julia Jewett
Click the individual lectures to listen to samples
Ⓟ 1991 C.G. Jung Institute of Chicago. All Rights Reserved by the Respective Speakers.
|Audio Format||8 MP3s in 1 ZIP File: 235MB|