- Your shopping cart is empty!
Marion Woodman. 1 hour 18 minutes. Audio.
Topics: Dreams, Gender and Sexuality, Mind and Body.
In the keynote address for the Civilization in Transition Conference, Toronto analyst Marion Woodman calls for a greater recognition of “the body’s real need to be a home for the soul.” Woodman is author of Addiction to Perfection and The Ravaged Bridegroom. This lecture is part of the conference Civilization in Transition, which includes the following lectures:
- The Soul in Exile - Marion Woodman
- Progress Without Loss of Soul - Theo Abt
- Sexuality as Identity - Ann Belford Ulanov and Barry Ulanov
- Shadows of the Female Self - Joan Chamberlain Engelsman
- The Ante Has Gone Up: The Conscience of the Post-Modern Artist - John Beebe
- Earth Fathers in the Collective Unconscious: A Transformative Archetype in Contemporary Society - Arthur Colman
- Necessary Other: Gender, Power and Love in Contemporary Relationships - Caroline Stevens
© 1987 Marion Woodman
Ⓟ 1987 C.G. Jung Institute of Chicago
|Audio Format||1 MP3 File: 27MB|