- Your shopping cart is empty!
Murray Stein, PhD. 16 hours 54 minutes. Audio.
Topics: Anima/Animus, Archetypes, Complexes, Persona, Religion and Spirituality, the Self, Synchronicity
The Jungian Psyche: A Deeper Look at Analytical Psychology
This course offers a careful exploration of some of Jung’s key theoretical texts. Aimed at giving the advanced student of analytical psychology a greater appreciation of the details of Jung’s theoretical model of the psyche, the class proceeds in a systematic fashion through the basic concepts and considers how they interrelate to form a whole. Suggested readings from Jung’s Collected Works are announced at the start of each class section. The set includes the following lectures:
1) Consciousness: Theory of Ego and ego complex
2) Unconscious Causation: Theory of Complexes
3) Psychic Energy: Theory of Libido
4) Deep Unconscious: Instinct & Archetypes
5) Self: The Psyche's Center
6) Becoming Conscious: Theory of Individuation
7) Object Relations: Persona
8) The Inner World: Anima and Animus
9) One World: Synchronicity
10) Wholeness: Self
The first part, Consciousness: Theory of Ego and Ego Complex, is available on our podcast here.
Murray Stein, PhD, is a training analyst at the International School for Analytical Psychology in Zurich, Switzerland. His most recent publications include The Principle of Individuation, Jung’s Map of the Soul and Jungian Psychoanalysis (editor). He lectures internationally on topics related to Analytical Psychology and its applications in the contemporary world.
© 1991 Murray Stein
℗ 1991 C.G. Jung Institute of Chicago
|Audio Format||19 MP3s in 2 ZIP files ZIP 1: 328MB ZIP 2: 358MB|