- Your shopping cart is empty!
- THE INSTITUTE
- -- Our Mission
- -- Who is Carl Jung?
- -- What is Analytical Psychology?
- THE ARCHIVE
- -- Pricing
- -- Checkout Errors & Troubleshooting
- -- Payments, Receipts, & Refunds
- -- Discounts, Coupon Codes, & Gift Certificates
- -- Downloading Your Content
- -- Creating CDs or DVDs
- -- Opening ZIP files
- -- Chicago Society of Jungian Analysts
- -- Professional Affiliates
- TRAINING PROGRAMS
- -- Analyst Training Program
- -- Jungian Psychotherapy/Studies Program
- -- Library Catalog
- -- ARAS: The Archive for Research into Archetypal Symbolism
- -- Links
- -- Accessibility & Non-Discrimination Policy
- -- Refund & Cancellation Policy
- -- Grievance & Appeals Policy
- -- Terms & Conditions
- Test Homepage 1
- Mobile Menu
- Contact Us
- Site Map
Membership is a new program instituted in 2015 that allows members of the public and Professional Affiliates, who have completed the Jungian Psychotherapy/Studies Program, to become Members of the Institute with limited privileges. These include:
- 20% Discount on Institute programs and audio and video downloads
- Invitation to Institute events, including the annual holiday party
- Committee Membership: be part of the leadership of the Jung Institute (details below)
- Access to the Institute library (by appointment)
The Membership fee is $120. Our membership cycle begins September 1st and ends August 31st, and the membership fee is prorated based on time remaining until August 31st.
Example: If you are purchasing membership in December, you will pay for membership from December through August, and the prorated membership fee will be $90. The cost of renewal for the following year will be $120.
Members receive a 20% discount on programs and audio/video downloads. Once you purchase your membership, staff will change your account status to member, and then discounts will be applied by the store automatically. Some programs may not have member pricing. Please look closely at course fees to see if a member discount is available. For more information on pricing, see the Pricing page.
The membership directory is distributed to all Institute members and is to help members find each other. It is not available to the public. Members may opt out of listing, or if you choose you may supply only your phone number or only your email address. To change your listing at any time, send us an email using the Contact page.
Members have access to the institute library, which includes several hundred books on analytical psychology. Members must make an appointment to use the library - please use the Contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Affiliates who become Institute members are known as Professional Affiliate Members.
Members of the public who become Institute members are known as Community Members.
These two groups are collectively referred to as Non-Analyst Members.
- Non-Analyst Members may serve on the following committees:
- Board of Directors
- JPP/JSP Committee
- Finance Committee
- Program Committee
- Development Committee
- Library Committee
If you would like more information about committee membership, please email email@example.com.