Purchase the full series for 30% off the price of individual titles!
Topics: Anima/Animus, Dreams, Gender and Sexuality, Myth and Fairytale, Self and Self-Psychology.
Views of the Animus
Taught by analysts and training candidates who draw on their clinical and theoretical work, this set presents a range of views on the animus question. With the current debate over the nature and content of gender, Jung’s concepts of the anima/animus are being re-examined and, in some cases, reformulated or even discarded as a means of conceptualizing psychological life. This set includes the following lectures:
- Jung’s Concept of the Animus – Lucille Klein
- Animus Images in Dreams, Myths, and Fairytales – Lois Khan
- Female Authority: Stages of Animus Development – Florence Wiedemann and Polly Young-Eisendrath
- Animus as Servant to the Self – Caroline Stevens
- Animus: A Non-Gender Perspective – Cathy Rives
© 1988, 1989 the Respective Speakers
Ⓟ 1989 CG Jung Institute of Chicago