Buy the entire conference for 40% off the price of individual titles!
Various Speakers. 11 hours 26 minutes. Audio.
Topics: Archetypes, Gender & Sexuality, Individuation, Myth & Fairytale, Persona, Shadow, Typology.
Seven featured speakers offer presentations reflecting a diversity of perspectives and the most current ideas on Shadow Work in the Struggle for Selfhood.
This set includes the following lectures:
- The Myth of the Shadow and the Shadow of Myth – Nathan Schwartz-Salant – AVAILABLE ON THE JUNGIANTHOLOGY PODCAST
- The Typological Counterculture: Introverted Feeling and its Allies – John Giannini
- The Vampire Archetype and Vampiric Relationships – Julie McAfee
- World Oppression and the Power of Transformation – John Van Eenwyk
- The Wounding Shadow of the Wounded Healer: Narcissism and Co-Dependency in the Helping Professions – Jean Shinoda Bolen
- Shadows on the Rock: Women, Violence, and the Church – Joan Chamberlain Engelsman
- Depth Psychology and Politics: Reflections on the Mythopoetic Men’s Movement – Andrew Samuels
- Shadow Issues in the Daughter’s Father Complex – Julia Jewett
Click the individual lectures to listen to samples
Ⓟ 1991 C.G. Jung Institute of Chicago. All Rights Reserved by the Respective Speakers.