Purchase this series to save 30% on the price of individual seminars!
This conference explores the issue of gender, its role in who we think we are, and how that ultimately shapes our world. Seven men and women on the cutting edge of this profound human concern address the nature of gender and its impact on social organization. The relationship between gender and sexuality, spirituality, family structure, biology and more are examined and discussed from many perspectives, with the aim of expanding our understanding while leaving the question open.
Lectures include (click on each for audio samples):
- Andrew Samuels | When the Good-Enough Father Meets the Female Trickster
- Helen Fisher | Moving Forward into the Past: The Dissolution of Traditional Gender Constructions
- Caroline Stevens | Power and Possibility in the Structure of Gender Relations
- John Beebe | Homosexuality and the Renewal of Gender
- Susan Griffin | A Chorus of Stones: The Private Life of War
- Robert Moore | Beneath the Surface: Psychic Structure, Gender and Wholeness
- Beverley Zabriskie | The Alchemy of Gender
This conference was recorded October 18-21, 1993.
Transcript: A Transcript PDF of each lecture is included with the download. These transcripts were created using automatic speech recognition and proofread by a human.
© 1993 The Respective Speakers.
Ⓟ 1993 CG Jung Institute of Chicago.